We are happy to announce that Northern Neck, Middle Peninsula, and Williamsburg branch lobbies are now open Monday thru Friday 10am – 3pm. We look forward to seeing you again while following safety measures to keep our employees and customers safe.
We are still encouraging our customers to utilize our drive-thrus, ATMs, and digital banking channels for accessing and managing your accounts. Of course, you can always call us – we will answer.
Appointments are still encouraged, to help maintain social distancing in our lobbies and avoiding a wait for our customers.
Here’s what to expect during your branch visit:
- Clear panels at our teller lines and desks.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other customers, avoiding physical contact.
- Floor markers to encourage physical distancing.
- Branch bankers wearing face coverings.
- Customers are required to wear face coverings when entering the building. Disposable masks will be available for customers.
- Customers may be asked to lower their masks for a brief moment for identification purposes.
- Hand-sanitization required – a station with sanitization and masks at each lobby door.
- Disinfecting between each customer visit.
- You may be asked to wait outside or in your car, if our lobby has met capacity to maintain physical distancing.