Lost / Stolen Debit Card
Report your lost/stolen debit card by calling 866-344-2437.
The representative who answers your call will tell you about any additional steps you should take, and when you can expect your replacement card.
You can also manage your debit cards within our mobile banking app.
Useful tips when you lose your card or have it stolen:
- Report it immediately using the methods above.
- Make note of when it was lost or stolen.
- Check your account frequently in case you need to report unauthorized charges.
- Set up text alerts for all transactions - you'll be informed as soon as the card has been used. Set them up in your mobile app or talk with your branch.
- Once you receive your new card, remember to update your card number with recurring payment vendors.
Step by step animation
Suspect Identity Theft?
Find out more about how we can help. We provide basic coverage to all of our consumer checking account holders at no cost. And, you can upgrade for a nominal per month fee.