Get a free education on how to manage your money. An interactive, online program for personal finance education.
While using the program you will be exposed to real-life scenarios where you learn to pay bills and balance a budget – but it’s not always easy. You must learn to manage unexpected expenses such as parking tickets, interest charges, and overdraft fees. The educational program also introduces you to auto loans, bank statements, entertainment costs, savings and more.
Financial Literacy Articles
Don't have time to take the class or looking for more material? Check out some of these quick-read articles we have available.
- Insurance- Prepare for life's unforeseen obstacles.
- Retirement- Plan to provide for your golden years.
- Buying a House- Dive into the home buying process.
- Taxes- Master your personal income taxes.
- Life Changes- Be ready for new stages of life.
- Borrowing and Credit- Learn about borrowing.
- Smart Living- Make every day living easier
- Starting a Business- Doing your own things.
- Budgeting- Prioritize and track your money.