Bank wherever life takes you.
You could be on a white, sandy beach. On a business trip. Or sitting in your own living room. No matter where you are, you can do your banking safely and instantly with Chesapeake Bank's myMobile app. Just download myMobile to your iPhone, Android or iPad and you can deposit checks, transfer funds and stay in constant control of your accounts.
Chesapeake Bank's Text Banking is another way to manage your banking. No login credentials are required. All you need is a mobile phone with texting capabilities or iPad, and an eligible Chesapeake Bank checking or savings account. It’s safe, secure and saves a trip to the bank.
- Apps for iPhone and Android smartphones and iPad tablets
- Deposit checks
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Locate ATMs and branches
If you can take a picture and send a text with your smartphone or tablet, you can use that technology to deposit checks, too. All you need is an iPhone, Android or iPad, the myMobile app, and an eligible Chesapeake Bank checking or savings account. It’s safe, secure and saves a trip to the bank.
Want to start Text Banking? Just text us. It's fast, safe and easy.
If you are not already enrolled in Text Banking, text “ENROLL CHESBANK” from your mobile device to 39257. We’ll call you within two business days to verify your account and activate the service. Need help to get started? Call 877-436-9032 to talk to a Chesapeake Bank representative. Then start banking anywhere, anytime via text.
- Account Balances of Enrolled Text Banking Accounts: BAL
- Specific Account Balance: BAL[space]last four account digits
- Last Five Transactions of Enrolled Text Banking Accounts: HIST
- Specific Account History: HIST[space]last four account digits
- Transfer Funds Between Enrolled Text Banking Accounts: XFER[space]last four account digits[space]last four account digits[space]amount
- Need help? We’ll text you all the info you need: HELP
- Want to stop Text Banking?: SUSPEND or STOP
Please note that commands aren’t case-sensitive, and the text banking function won’t work if you have an automated signature set up on your mobile device.