Get Your Mobile Banking Questions Answered
Find answers to your mobile banking questions here, or contact us with your online and mobile banking questions. Chesapeake Bank online banking technical assistance, 877-436-9032
- Will Mobile Banking work with my phone?
Mobile Banking works on any web-enabled phone or device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. Ask your wireless carrier if you are not sure.
- How do I know which type of Mobile Banking I should use?
If you have an Android or iPhone device you may download our free Mobile Banking app from the Google Play or App Store respectively. Simply search for “Chesapeake Bank.” If you have a web-enabled phone that is not an Android or iPhone, you may visit the mobile website at chesbank.secure-mobileaccess.com
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
You simply download the app to your phone or go to the mobile site on and login to your account. There is no enrollment process.
- How do I enroll in SMS Text Banking?
Text the words 'enroll chesbank' to 39257. A Chesapeake Bank employee will call you within 2 business days to complete your enrollment process.
- What is SMS Text Banking?
SMS stands for 'Short Message Service'. Basically, it is a text message service and should appear where you receive all other text messages. There are built in text commands that allow you to retrieve information about your account(s). Here are the available commands:
- Account Balances of Enrolled Text Banking Accounts: BAL
- Specific Account Balance: BAL[space]last four account digits
- Last Five Transactions of Enrolled Text Banking Accounts: HIST
- Specific Account History: HIST[space]last four account digits
- Transfer Funds Between Enrolled Text Banking Accounts: XFER[space]last four account digits from[space]last four account digits to[space]amount
- Need help? We’ll text you all the info you need: HELP
- Want to stop Text Banking?: SUSPEND or STOP
- How can I delete a bill payment I set up in Mobile Banking?
Log into online banking from your computer and delete the payment from the main menu of the Bill Pay module.
- How will I know my transaction was successful?
Each time you make a transfer or bill payment, you will receive a confirmation number on the screen.
- What if I lose my mobile device or buy a new one?
Banking data is never stored on your mobile device. You simply download the app from the app store or visit the mobile website (chesbank.secure-mobileaccess.com). If you have enrolled in SMS Text Banking call 877-436-9032 to stop the service. Don't forget to report your lost device to your cell phone carrier.