Banking at the ATM is simple, safe, secure, and it's easy to find one near you.
Your Chesapeake Bank debit card doubles as your ATM card and as your VISA debit card. Use it to access your checking account in place of a written check anywhere VISA is accepted. The debit card automatically debits your checking account at the point of sale.
- Can personalize check card with a photo
- Can be used wherever Visa is accepted
- Daily purchase limits are $2,500 for all accounts with the exception of ChesVest accounts. ChesVest accounts have a daily purchase limit of $5,000
- Has the Visa logo and a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Easy-to-use 24-hour banking
- Use money from your checking account without writing a check
- Accepted where checks aren’t
- Safer than carrying cash
- May apply for debit card when opening a checking account
- Notify Chesapeake Bank immediately if card is lost or stolen
- Must be 18 years old OR have signature of adult on check card application