Easy Pay Privilege
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be a costly, inconvenient and potentially embarrassing experience.
At Chesapeake Bank, we do not encourage overdrafts. As always, we encourage you to manage your finances responsibly. However, we want to save you from the additional merchant fees and possible damage to your credit history that might result if a check is returned. That’s why we provide Easy Pay Privilege, a special overdraft service for Chesapeake Bank’s customers.
First Things First
Properly managing your finances is a top priority at Chesapeake Bank. We offer several services that will help you manage your account and avoid unnecessary overdrafts. If you'd like to learn more about one of these services, contact your home branch or call 877-436-9032.
- Online, Mobile, and Text Banking - You can manage your accounts on the go by setting up balance alerts, transferring funds, and viewing transaction activity.
- Mobile Deposit - In addition to the features above, you can also make a check deposit within the app.
- Touch-Tone Teller - No access to a computer or device, no worries. With our Touch-Tone Teller System you can set up your accounts and call 800-417-6675, 24/7 to monitor and transfer funds.
- Automated Transfer - Use this feature to set up a reoccurring transfer for a specific amount and date.
- Automatic Sweep - With this feature, you can link two accounts. If one account is overdrawn, a designated account can 'sweep' money to replenish funds for a minimal fee.
- Money Line Checking - This is a personal line of credit attached to a checking account. With approval, $100.00 increments can be disbursed up to the available credit limit to cover an overdraft.
What is Easy Pay Privilege?
Easy Pay Privilege is a discretionary overdraft service requiring no action on your part that provides you a safety net up to an automatically assigned overdraft limit. Your Easy Pay Privilege limit may be available for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number or automatic bill payment and recurring debit card payment.