Hello and welcome new merchant!! Upon acceptance, each new merchant receives a 'Welcome Kit' by mail. However, we understand that sometimes the digital version is simpler. So that is why this page is here. It identifies the information received in that kit, minus any confidential information.
To begin processing credit and debit cards please refer to the following information.
- Merchant Support Technician Business Card
Chesapeake Payment Systems: 866-941-1335
- Informational Flyers -The following documents are also included but please email email@example.com to make sure that you receive the most recent version.
- Terminal Quick Reference Guide
- Data Security Program
- Phone Orders
- Safe Keyed Transactions
- Decals: Contact your favorite branch to pick up replacement 'Card Association' decals for your doors and windows.
- ControlScan Login Instructions
- Chargeback Management
Completing Your Mandatory PCI DSS Questionnaire
After you have started processing with Chesapeake Payment Systems, you will need to complete the self-assessment questionnaire to determine if you are in compliance with the mandatory Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). The questionnaire will need to be completed annually. The way that you process will determine how frequently you need to scan. For example, if you process quarterly, you will also need to scan quarterly.
Please complete your initial questionnaire within 30 days of account setup. This will help you avoid non-compliance fees and protect your business from data breach-related losses.
We are here to assist with any questions, concerns, or technical issues you may have. Please feel free to contact us at 866-941-1335 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to working with you and we wish success with your business.
Your CPS Merchant Services Team