We agree there is nothing worse than getting locked out of an account, especially after-hours. That's why we are thrilled to tell you about our new password reset feature in online banking.
Previously, if a customer was set up to do so, the user could walk through a wizard that would reset their password to the last four digits of their social security number. That is no longer the case. If you answer your challenge question correctly, you can choose your new password at the same time.
Also, this previous option was not available to Business Online users. The new feature is available to everyone. Hooray!
Please take a moment to set up your account so that you have access to this feature should you ever need to use it.
- Log in to online banking and choose ‘Options’ from the gray header at the top of the screen
- Scroll beneath the 'Modify Personal Settings' bar until you see 'Password Reset Questions.'
- Please type [in this field] the question that you would like to the system to ask you during future attempts to reset your password.
- Then be sure to type your (case-sensitive) answer to that question in the 'Password Reset Answer' field immediately below it.
- Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the screen.
Then breathe a sigh of relief knowing that you can always get back into the system with your password, night or day.
Please note: You will need to complete these steps from a desktop browser.
Have questions? Call our Customer Solution Center at 877-436-9032.