At Chesapeake Bank, we want to help every person reach his or her dreams. So as part of a new customer outreach program, we are asking customers, “What are your hopes for the future?” We are also launching this effort with six profiles of customers whose amazing stories will inspire and enlighten. Be sure to read the stories of each of these impressive individuals:
- Pastor Henry Thomas Wells, Jr. of Williamsburg, founder of Kingdom Life Christian Church.
- Amy Van Fossen, family law and criminal defense attorney in Gloucester
- David Newman, DMD, a longtime dentist in Kilmarnock
- Lawrence Ambrose, owner of Ambrose Disposal Service in Mathews
- Art Gustus, owner of The Professional Brush in the Northern Neck
- Scott and Liz Foster, homeowners from Williamsburg
We also just completed the production of six videos profiling these customers. The series asks, “What do you hope for the future.”
The videos explore each person’s hopes for their personal life, professional life, and their communities. The series was shot by Gloucester photographer Bruce Nelson and produced by Northern Neck ad agency Open Door Communications.