Minimize Time, Expense, and Risk with ACH Services
Reduce time and maintain control while disbursing funds. By discontinuing paper checks in favor of our ACH payment services, you can save money for your business, maximize security, and bring receivables in faster.
ACH payments allow for paperless electronic payments to individuals, companies, and governments.
Eliminate the burdensome workflows related to check storage, printing, folding stuffing, and metering mail.
Experience lower fees for ACH transactions compared to wire transfers or paper checks and precisely forecast your cash flow and payment accuracy.
What are the Advantages of ACH?
From a business’s perspective, ACH payments offer many advantages including:
- No need to write checks. Scheduling automatic ACH payments makes the process even easier.
- Payments can be processed and confirmed quickly
- Businesses can date payments for the same day or schedule for a future date.
- Less paper means businesses can be more environmentally friendly
For business owners, the primary benefit of accepting ACH payments is speed. ACH can significantly reduce the amount of time devoted to payment processing.
Increase Protection over ACH Fraud with Positive Pay
ACH Positive Pay is a proactive tool to deter ACH fraud. It gives your business the option to allow or disallow automated credits and/or debits to your account. You can also set criteria for specific merchants.
Any ACH item that meets the criteria you have set is considered to be potentially fraudulent and is sent to you for examination. You can decide to pay or return the item. ACH Positive Pay can effectively help your business from becoming a victim of ACH fraud.
- Don’t wait for the monthly statements to find out whether fraud has occurred
- Detect suspicious ACH activity daily
- Reduce the risk of financial loss
- Safeguard the company’s reputation
How it Works:
- Customer sets the criteria for ACH items
- Allow/Disallow ACH credits and/or debits
- Allow/Disallow ACH items from a specific merchant(s)
- When an item attempts to post to the account that meets the criteria the customer has set for the account an Exception Report is generated.
- The bank (system) generates the Exception Report and it is sent to the customer after night processing
- The customer decides to pay or return each ACH item through Business Online the next day