Do More. Be More. With Flexent
Flexent is a bank program that purchases a business's accounts receivables (invoices) through a line of credit managed by a special software program. It provides immediate cash (usually same day) that enables a business to run more efficiently.
Accounts Receivable Financing
If you have invoices out, you can get cash flow in.
Get the cash you need based on your company’s assets.
Special Broker Advantages
Enjoy competitive fees and a long-term revenue stream!
Solutions for Bankers
Add revenue with the backing of a quality bank.
Why choose Flexent over other options for financing? Here are just a few reasons:
- Flexent brings you faster access to cash than most traditional lenders.
- If you don’t meet traditional bank lending requirements, you might still qualify for Flexent.
- Our approach is customized, with flexible financing tools designed around your needs.
- With our competitive pricing, we can save clients substantial amounts in interest and fees. See our case studies for details.
- We’re known for our superior customer service. Here, you’ll be working with people you know, who know you and your situation.
- We’ll be here for you for the long term. In fact, our client relationships average more than 5 years.
- Flexent is a division of Chesapeake Bank, an FDIC-insured institution and one of the country’s most highly acclaimed community banks with more than 100 years of experience history.
- We’re 100% focused on helping your businesses grow!
If you have questions, need more information, or just want to learn more please contact:
Post Office Box 799
Gloucester, Virginia 23061